anaconda10 and 2.4 kernels

This is probably a really stupid question but I'm going to ask it anyway.

Will anaconda10 work with a distro based on 2.4 kernels?

This may seem like an odd question but we are running a version of FC1 that
is using a CVS version of anaconda in order to get XFS working. We're
moving over to x86_64 and ,unsurprisingly, having some problems with that
version of anaconda.

Having played with FC3 on x86_64 I know that its version of anaconda does XFS
out of the box so I'm wondering how much trouble I'm going to get myself into
grafting anaconda-10.whatever into an FC1 build.

Thanks,
Huw

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |