Fwd: What do the various parts (genhdlist, pkgorder etc) really do ?

Can yum build a bootable CD containing updates/additions?

While I'm planning to work with FC3+ I'm likely going to have to
support other distributions, so I'm not sure I can assume that yum is
available.

> I think the easiest way to do this is gonna be "use yum".

Well I think the easiest way is not to do it, but I don't think I have
much of a choice. Its less painful than the alternatives.

> Matthew Miller           mattdm mattdm org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
> Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>

richard.

richard offer @ gmail                   "Specialization is for insects"