anaconda --test -r failing on swap

So I'm testing using anaconda10 on FC1 to avoid burning three and a half
million CD-Rs I'd like to test the anaconda installation on the command line.

I do:

anaconda --text --rootpath /mnt/test -m nfs://server/disk1/Fedora/1/x86_64/os

all goes well until the partitioning step. After telling it which partition to
mount as root it tells me that I will need to activate swap. It duly tries to
mount my swap partition and fails telling me to reboot.

Am I missing some magic commandline option? I'm sure this used to work with
9.2 .

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |