Anaconda and Mandrake

I'm trying to use Anaconda to install a Mandrake like Distribution.

To test it, I took all the packages needed to install a minimun mandrake distribution with X environment. Then I was following the Documentation of Anaconda at http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject and some questions come to me:

1. Is it possible (easy) to instal Mandrake with Anaconda?
2. I have to change the Anaconda source code or only edit the comps.xml?
3. Other questions...

Any idea is welcome... I need HELP.

--------------------------------------------------- David Asensio Ortega (david sabioss es)

Sabioss Trade S.L.