getfullcomps.py CRITICAL ERROR

When 'getfullcomps.py' returns a critical error (like "CRITICAL ERROR: Unable to find package prctl"), what should I do?

I think I should find thah package and save it in the RPMS directory. Is it true? Otherwise, where does 'getfullcomps.py' looks for the packages?

Other option is finding the package which requires this and delete it from the comps.xml. Is it true?

Thanks.

David Asensio Ortega  (david sabioss es)

Sabioss Trade S.L.
Santiago 24, 2º Izq.
47001 Valladolid
(España)