Customizing Fedora 3 & Anaconda

Hello,

I've following question relating to customizing fedora 3 and anaconda

1) i want to do only minimum installation with additional 15 packages
which i want to install. How to remove another components like GNOME &
DNS from the comps.xml
2)how to remove the INSTALLATION TYPE screen in anaconda installer
that user did'nt choose which type of installation it required , just
follow to minimum installation.
3)also remove the PACKAGES SELECTION screen in anaconda installer that
user only stuck to my minimum installation.
I just want to user did'nt have any choice to select any packages , it
just go through this step and installation begin which i give in
minimum installation.

Thanks in advance..

Sohail