How do I remove SElinux and kerberos from my custom FC3 ?

Hi
  I don't have the selinux or kerberos rpms in my comps.xml or RPMS
folder... and I'm getting a lot of error messages from getfullcomps.py
about missing dependencies....  is it ok to ignore the warning
messages? What about the critical error messages? Will it build
without if i proceed further with genhdlist and pkgorder ... onto
buildinstall?

--
Nonchalantly yours
GobbledeGeek