getfullcomps first or genhdlist and pkgorder?

Hello
        When I add rpms to comps.xml and RPMS folder, (the ones that
getfullcomps.py is complaining about), re-runs of getfullcomps.py
shows the same dependency error I just satisfied - until I run
genhdlist and pkgorder, afterwhich getfullcomps.py ceases to report
the prior dependecy erorrs.. the published procedure at
http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/AnacondaDocumentationProject
is to run getfullcomps first... so is that correct?
--
Nonchalantly yours
GobbledeGeek