debugging /sbin/loader

Hi

I ran into bug #154715(buffer overflow when installer tries
to load locally stored ISO images) while installing
FC4-test2.

Since the fix is in the cvs HEAD I was exploring ways to
test it. Which brings up couple of questions:

1. How to master a new floppy/zip-disk with a boot image
containing the new /sbin/loader?
I noticed, in the CD 'images' directory there is
'diskboot.img'. Any pointers on how to create a new
'diskboot.img' or remaster the existing 'diskboot.img' with
the new loader would be very helpful.

2. For NFS installs, what is the difference between creating
'updates.img' file vs putting the updates in 'RHupdates'
directory?

Thanks.

Arun