anaconda_header.png

Hi,

I'm working with FC3 and anaconda to create my own distribution.

I'm triing for long time to modify the anaconda_header.png image to have
my own during the installation.
I've change the anaconda RPM sources and also fedora-logos RPM sources
to put my own anaconda_header.png.

I've regenerate the RPM for anaconda and fedora-logo, installed them on
the devel distribution and in the buildtree architecture.

The when running buildinstall and making the iso cdrom, I've always the
original anaconda_header.png during the installation.

Do I made something wrong ? shure ;o)

Thanks for help

Vincent