ask a question about buildinstall,thanks a lot in advance;-)

everyone,
  Hello.
  I have updated the kernel-related rpm packages including kernel,kernel-BOOT,kernel-smp
and so on.That is that we use our own kernel rpm packages.
  I have not customized anaconda.Do i need to run "buildinstall" command?I just use the
*.img files included in FC1 distribution.
  By the way,What "buildinstall" command do?What files "buildinstall" command create?
I try to run it,then it created files below.
  images/bootdisk.img
  images/drvblock.img
  images/drvnet.img
  images/pcmciadd.img
  images/pexboot/vmlinuz
  images/README
  Fedora/base/hdstg2.img
  Fedora/base/netstg2.img
  Fedora/base/stag2.img

  If I have missed some files buildinstall should create,please let me know.
  Thanks a lot lot lot!

mosquite