Re: anaconda branched for fc4

On Wed, 2005-05-25 at 07:58 -0400, Brian Long wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 18:24 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:
> > anaconda has been branched for the Fedora Core 4 freeze.  Branch is
> > fc4-branch.
> >
> > All sorts of craziness is likely to commence on HEAD before long :-)
>
> Is there a roadmap available for Anaconda?  I've heard Anaconda and Yum
> might be undergoing some sort of merging of technologies and I'd like to
> hear more  :)

There's some stuff on my whiteboard and in my head at the moment.  I'm
intending to start using the Fedora wiki to have some of it written
down, more fleshed out and in a form that's better for getting more
people to contribute.  That should start happening once FC4 is done and
I can then have a little bit of time.  I'll send mail with a link once
this starts getting underway.

Jeremy