Re: Changing the default theme

abayomi onibudo wrote:
i meant to say,  does anyone know how to apply a similar change to the KDE
default theme?

On 2/5/06, abayomi onibudo <aonibudo gmail com> wrote:

Does anyone know how to applies a similar xhnage to the KDE default theme?

Thanks

Abayomi

On 9/2/05, Manilal K M <manilalkm gmail com> wrote:

On 8/23/05, Manilal K M <manilalkm gmail com> wrote:

Hello everybody,
 I don't know whether this query is an offtopic. However I need
information regarding it.

I don't think either of these questions has anything to do with Anaconda. it _might_ be related to kickstart; the KS answer is to add scripts to the %post section to do it.

The non-KS answer is to modify the relevant packages; that's nothing to do with Anaconda either, though rebuilding an installable image from the results is, and has been dealt with many times.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au

do not reply off-list