From: Igor Pasemnik [mailto:ipasemnik liquidcomputing com]
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 2:48 PM
To: anaconda-devel-list redhat com
Subject: installing to NFS mounted drives

After an extensive search I decided to solicit your help.

I'm trying to do a kickstart install to NFS mounted drives. From what I
figured maybe I can do NFS mounts in KS or but there is no way to bypass
partition directive in KS, which pretty much requires to modify anaconda
itself, but before investing time into this I was wandering if anybody
did try install into NFS mounted drives or maybe some hints?

This is contrary to well documented procedures to do installation off
NFS mounted drives.

Thanks in advance.

--
Igor Pasemnik <ipasemnik liquidcomputing com>