Re: installing to NFS mounted drives

Skahan, Vince wrote:
You can install rpms to a NFS-mounted drive using rpm's --root
directive, but I'm not aware that it's possible from anaconda to do a
kickstart to a disk over the network from the cpu running the installer.

Anaconda has a test mode you can use; I don't recall the details, but it's been mentioned on this list from time to time.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au

do not reply off-list