Virtual consoles, Anaconda and the Macs

I'm glaring at my Powerbook, the Powerbook asserting it can't find essential files.

How do I get to those virtual consoles to see what's really wrong?

Fedora project docs are pretty quiet on PPC.
RHEL talks about iSeries, pSeries etc and says to use combinations with the ALT key.

I don't have an ALT key, and the command and option keys don't work in its place.

A hint at the bottom of the screen where it talks about TAB, ALT-tab (did I say ALT? I don't have an ALT key) would be helpful, with or without better docs elsewhere.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au  Z1aaaaaaa computerdatasafe com au

do not reply off-list