Re: Hi

On 15/02/06, Ajith Vargese Thampi <Ajith comodo com> wrote:

> There is /usr/share/comps-extras/getnotincomps.py
> Which does the same as getfullcomps.py ?

AFAIK, getnotincomps.py does the reverse of getfullcomps.py. If we
compare both these scripts it is seen that getnotincomps.py is more
useful than getfullcomps.py. Unfortunately the getnotincomps.py in the
FC-4 (core CD-ROM) is buggy and bursts. I am not sure whether  fedora
has some update for this script. Try *yum* and if the script again
fails then you have to go for _getfullcomps.py_

regards
Manilal