Re: stage2.img

On 16/02/06, PV Juliet <pvjuliet gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>     I tried the  way u have suggested. But in my system i don't have
> anaconda-images. so i downloaded from the net . after installing this
> rpms i am getting the error anaconda-images<=10 conflicts with
> redhat-logos-1.1.25.1-noarch.
> If i am running buildinstall command ,system is not rebuilding the stage2.img .

In FC-4 the anaconda-images package is deprecated and the same is
included in redhat-logos package. I just mentioned anaconda-images in
the tutorial to illustrate an example. You don't need the
anaconda-images package in FC-4. Sorry for the misinformation I'll
update the documentation once I get time.

regards
Manilal