iscsi install/boot

Hi,

  I want to  try  FC5-test3 installation to iscsi  target.

  I downloaded the ISO   FC-5-Test3-i386-disc1.iso

16-Feb-2006 15:10

653M

   from  http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/test/4.92/i386/iso/

  By looking at the febraury archive it seems that GUI/text based installation is added to the installer by Patrick Mansfield.

  Is the  GUI based installation available in above  ISO?

  I could see  /usr/sbin/iscsid, /usr/sbin/iscsiadm  and  also there is    scsi_transport_iscsi/iscsi_tcp  in modules.cgz

  of the ISO I have.

  Please tell how can I use the GUI based installation to iscsi target.

  Or if it available in some different ISO , would appreciate a link to the download area.

Thanks

-vikas aggarwal