RPM package dir

Hi all,

It's me, yet again with a question:
I noticed things changed with the latest anaconda.
I think there were some bugs in the older one I had (from earlier march
2007), so I decided to upgrade.

Now, with this version I constantly get "CD was not found".
The .discinfo is there, and .treeinfo too.

I THINK it is related since my tree is still:
Fedora/RPMS
Fedora/base(/comps.xml)

Should this be changed?
If so, how? Cause I could not find an example anywhere.

I checked everything, but can not make any sense of it..
Any suggestions are very much appreciated...