Customization and translation

Hi,

I am working on the translation of SME Server, a distribution using CentOs as upstream. Developers have customized Anaconda for this distribution. There are new English sentences. Up to now, these sentences were hardcoded in new py files. I am trying to understand the method to internationalize it. So any hint is welcome. This could be link to documentation or name of files (an rpm) in anaconda where I can see translation samples.

Éric