Re: The campaign to do away with useless bugs!!!!!!

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 16:03 +0200, Joel Andres Granados wrote:
> Hello list:
> I have gone through some bugs and I have encountered that there are some
> issues that really must be addressed.

Woo! Thanks for doing some excellent bug triaging. If no one else has
any commentary on the list, I'll go through it in a day or two and close
a bunch of these as suggested.

> Issue:221305
> in the %packages
[...]

This one is actually something I filed. It works now, so I closed it
RAWHIDE.

-w