Re: The campaign to do away with useless bugs!!!!!!

Will Woods wrote:
On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 16:03 +0200, Joel Andres Granados wrote:
Hello list:
I have gone through some bugs and I have encountered that there are some issues that really must be addressed.

Woo! Thanks for doing some excellent bug triaging. If no one else has
any commentary on the list, I'll go through it in a day or two and close
a bunch of these as suggested.

Issue:221305
[...]

This one is actually something I filed. It works now, so I closed it
RAWHIDE.

-w