empty bootloader.devicelist

Hi,

I'm trying to build FC6+Updates against the devel Anaconda 11.2.0.45 (+booty +dhcp and friends) and am unable to get past attempting to select filesystems as the anaconda.id.bootloader.driverlist is empty :(

I believe the code to initialise this is in anaconda/fsset.py - thus it's unlikely that I'm missing anything from my collection of rpm's (and repoclosure isn't complaining).

Does anyone know if this is a known issue??

Cheers, Alan