Re: [patch] Required files to use Dogtail + Anaconda

Elliot Peele wrote:
Any chance that the tests will be made available to people outside of
Red Hat?

Probaly yes, I can't say. This is not my decision.
Note that at the moment there is only one test.
Probably there could be testcases developed by Red Hat and other ones developed by independent vendors/community which will be collaborated in some way.

Greetings,
Alexander.