Re: unexpected behavior in anaconda

石磊 wrote:
hi,
After I installed enterprise linux R4U5-x86_64 on a Dell 1950,the two
hard drivers are shown as sdb and sdc(before the installation they are
sda and sdb).
I have no idea how this change occurs.Could anyone give me some advice?

Perhaps you had a USB floppy or some other USB device that claimed sda during the install?

--
David N. Lombard
Rossmoor, Orange County, CA

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.