Re: how does anaconda naming disks

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 11:11 +0800, leilei175 gmail com wrote:
> Hi guys,
> I have some problem with RedHat linux installer.

Is this with RHEL4? If so, you can edit /etc/modprobe.conf by removing
the first line that looks like this:

alias scsi_hostadapter usb-storage

There should already be another usb-storage entry after your other SCSI
entries to handle your USB device. I am not whether or not you will need
to re-run mkinitrd after making this change.

HTH,
Dave