Re: how does anaconda naming disks

Hi,anaconda gurus

I guess my question is too complicated and too obscure to get any response.
I have tried to summarize my question.Hopefully I can get some
suggestions from you.

How is the modprobe.conf file generated during the installation process?
and
How is the initrd.img file genertated?

I have downloaded the anaconda source file to investigate.
could you give me some hint on where to focuse on if I wanna find
answer to my question?

thanks

scott