Re: Modify Anaconda Fedora Extras

Hi,

Have a look at the fedora-release rpm. It contains the
/etc/yum.repos.d files that contain the  repository files.

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen

On 2/5/07, Vincent Fonteneau <v fonteneau tlse dynetcom fr> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking in Anaconda sources to find a way to modify Fedora Extras
Repository. I mean I would like to replace "Fedora Extras" with "My
Repository" directly without the need to add it during the FC6
installation (adding repositorires). Is it possible ?

Does anybody else have done it ?

Thanks.

Vincent