Re: Simple addition for striping in fedora 6

Yesterday Joel Andres Granados said:

> Relevant to Bug # 134638.
> Simple, very limited addition to allow striped Logical Volumes.  Can't choose
> the number of stripes nor the size of the stripes yet.  Working on it.
> The diffs are attached.

Thank you! It's a start. I've marked RFE bug #223673 as a dupe.

A question, since your patch doesn't show up in rawhide yet... What is the
quickest and most painless way to roll a test netstg2 nowadays? Do these
old crib notes http://www.Doty.org/blog/curtis/2006#hacking-anaconda still
apply or is there a more modern way that doesn't require mounting a loop?

../C