Strange "blue screen" error

Hello all,

I've been messing with the new anaconda versions, since I was upgrading my
quick-installer-cds from FC4 to FC6.

After a long time of puzzling (dependancies), I got pretty far.
I get the first blue screen where it detects sata_sil, usb_storage, etc, and
then goes to the next screen (text mode).

However, there, it fails (in blue screen mode, nog black).
What I can read is that KICKSTAR.PY is complaining with the following error:

TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'version'

ALT+F3 gives: ERROR: error scanning mpaths, disabling (2): no such file or
directory.

Does anyone have any idea what I am missing here?
The "version" reference is not the one used for buildinstall. I tried to
remove the --version there, but it seems mandatory...

Anyone, ANY idea?

Thanks!!