Re: Simple addition for striping in fedora 6

On Thu, 2007-02-15 at 20:50 +0100, Joel Andres Granados wrote:
> Relevant to Bug # 134638.
> Simple, very limited addition to allow striped Logical Volumes.  Can't
> choose the number of stripes nor the size of the stripes yet.  Working
> on it.

A few things --
1) Your diff is reversed.  And it has each file as a separate diff
instead of a combined diff with everything together.  This makes it a
bit harder to look at the whole
2) Is this something that really makes sense to expose in the UI?  While
I can see having it in the backend code and exposed for users of
kickstart, I don't think that it's something which most users are going
to understand or want in an interactive install.
3) Duplicating all of the args for lvcreate isn't what you want.  It's
far better to figure out when we need to pass more options and then just
extend the list rather than having to maintain two nearly identical
chunks of code

Jeremy