Adding Georgian Support in Fedora/Anaconda

Hi all,

I want to add Georgian support in lang-table. My friend has created
console font, but we dont know where to include it yet. We have about
15-20% of quality non-fuzzy translations that is enough for users and
we want to continue with it.

Please tell us how/where to add bitmap console font and how to get rw
cvs access on anaconda module.

Thank you!

--
Best Regards,