Wrong LABEL during anaconda install

Hi,

I'm working with FC6 and i've made a new FC6 iso with my own packages.
After installing the system i could see that my fstab goes with /tmp1 /var1 /home1 LABELs.

This occurs when installing on RAID1 DELL servers, but not on no RAID servers.

Is there solutions in anaconda sources to remove the wrong labelize partitions during install ?

Thanks,

Vincent