DEBUG messages in RHEL 5 RC

Hi,

This is regarding IT 104220. The customer (IBM) was informed that the DEBUG
messages (specifically log.debug() messages from
'isys/isys.py:read*Label_int()') would not appear in the RC build. However,
they are now complaining that ...

This appears to be occurring in GA as well... is it going  to be fixed at all?

So, what do I tell them. Also, if this was just a slip up, should I file a bug ?

regards
- steve