mediacheck and ks mutually exclusive...

Is it still true in the latest versions of anaconda that ks= and
mediacheck are mutually exclusive?  If so would it be possible to not
have that be so.  What I've always wanted to be able to do is run
something:

  linux mediacheck

Where the syslinux kernel args for the linux target have ks=blah, and
you end up having the media check run, but when your done it goes into
the automated install.
I am back in the RHEL 4 anaconda, and this is still not possible.  It
looks like if
ks= is used mediacheck is just ignored.

If its still in the latest anaconda I'll write a bugzilla.

Cheers...james