gre and tunl0 interfaces automatically detected

Hello,

I have a little problem with a custom anaconda installer and I can't find solution in order to resolve it.

I made a custom anaconda installer in order to make an automatic installation for a FC 6 distribution.

While the network configuration, anaconda detects automatically a gre0 and a tunl0 interface. I declared nowhere such interfaces and I don't understand why anaconda detects them.

Do somebody know how is done the interfaces detection and how can i disable these gre0 and tunl0 interfaces.

Thank you for your answers

Best Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME