About /tmp/cdrom

Hello again,

I would want to execute some scripts located on my install CDROM. I read some documentations which says that the block device for the cdrom is /tmp/cdrom and that I must use it. But when I list the /tmp directory I have no cdrom device.

Can someone help me in order to create the block device for my cdrom drive ?

Thank you for your answers

Best Regards,
Olivier BONHOMME