Re: About /tmp/cdrom

Phil Meyer wrote:
Olivier BONHOMME wrote:
Kiyoaki Matsugae a écrit :
Olivier,

/tmp/cdrom is not in the chrooted environment ( e.g. /mnt/sysimage/tmp/cdrom )
so you must run your post install script in a non chrooted environment

Kiyo
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

The problem is that I am not in the chrooted environment.

Here is an extract for my ks.cfg

%post --nochroot
{
# Post installation script
# Copy distribution disc
mkdir -p /mnt/cdrom
mount /tmp/cdrom /mnt/cdrom

Then if I open a shell from the anaconda installer and go to the /tmp directory, I have not the cdrom block device

Here is mine, it works.

%post --nochroot
rpm --root /mnt/sysimage --import /tmp/isomedia/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora
rpm --root /mnt/sysimage --import /tmp/isomedia/RPM-GPG-KEY-fedora-extras

Notice the name of the mountpoint ...

The way I found out how it was mounting stuff was to put in a df on a test run, ie:

%post --nochroot

# To have a look around
sh

--