Re: chroot?

xxxxxx xxxxx wrote:
Hi Folks,

Question, I am building a custom repo, and have a few %post scripts.

Now, they used to run fine under the anaconda of Fedora Core 4, but now I am
experiencing some differences...

e.g., in the %post, there is a remount of the /home partition, since I
change /etc/fstab to allow quota.
I then run quotechk, etc.

These commands seem not to run. ALT+F1 -> "df" shows me /tmp/sysimage, etc.
So, this kinda looks like a %post --nochroot
But, this option has not been defined.

Anyone any idea why this no longer works?
What can I do about it?

Thanks!

I am having the exact same issue, but this is on CentOS 5 beta (4.92). I will attempt to reproduce this on RHEL 5 once the CDs finish downloading from RHN.

Christopher