Re: chroot?

I am having the exact same issue, but this is on CentOS 5 beta (4.92). I will attempt to reproduce this on RHEL 5 once the CDs finish downloading from RHN.

Christopher

Sorry for the noise, this was not the issue. One of my %post scripts went awry, and caused me to think the data were not being laid down despite the output in /tmp/ks-script-#$! #! log

Christopher