Force certain arch mode?

Hi all,

I have a question, a little different from James Pearson's one... but also
regarding arch's.

Situation:
I have a custom distro which I use to install on systems.
Some systems are i586 (forced), i686 (forced) and others are ix86_64. Now...
The i586 and i686 systems are special systems. They do not have CDROM
drives. So I install these in normal workstations.
These workstations are 64bit ones. Now, I want to make a CD with all arch
RPMs: i586, i686 and ix86_64.

There are 3 installer options in my menu:
A. Install on local system, use local arch (so whichever, i586, i686, 64b...
Using the "auto determine" method of anaconda)
B. Install on sys586
C. Install on sys686

What I want to do is that when I use a 64b installer workstation but pick
option B or C, it FORCES anaconda to install either i586/686 RPMs instead of
the local system's arch, ix86_64.

Is there a way to do this? E.g. by passing on values to isolinux.cfg?

Thanks!!