Load kickstart, not found?

Hi all,

Yet another question.
I have a custom distro CD, with various kickstarts:

Here's an example layout:

A. System type A:
- RAID5
- RAID1
- RAID0
- NO RAID (1 disk)

B. System type B:
- RAID5
- RAID1
- RAID0
- NO RAID (1 disk)

And so on..

Now, I have my kickstarts setup like this:
cdrom:/ks/system-a/raid1.cfg
etc etc

However, anaconda ALWAYS asks for "where's your kickstart".
If I hit enter, it seems to take it anyway. But that question is annoying,
as it should be automated.

ALT+F3 mode gives a message like "cdrom not found". Which is rather weird,
especially since it DOES load after I hit enter to re-confirm...

Any idea's?

Thanks!