Re: %post --name

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:53:11 -0400
Christopher Boumenot <boumenot gmail com> wrote:

> It would be nice to know what post script is executing, but do to
> their nature that is impossible.  Would you accept a patch that added
> --name argument to %post (and %pre) to tell Anaconda what the
> scriptlet's name is?  I am open to other suggestions.

Why can't the script itself output debug info like this?  %pre and
%post are treated as a single script.  Have echos or some such saying
"calling foo" then "calling bar" as you call other scripts from the
%pre/%post stuff.  Also those scripts your calling could in turn be
calling yet other things, so the onus of debugging I think clearly lies
upon the authors of the script.

--
Jesse Keating