Re: Let's talk about some F9 (and beyond) features for anaconda

Hi.

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:40:11 -0400, Jeremy Katz wrote:

> I'd like to try and get everyone working on anaconda who wants to see
> new features, etc over the next six months (the Fedora 9 timeframe)
> and beyond together next week on IRC for an hour or so to kind of plan
> things out, figure out who's doing what and timing, etc.
>
> Given that, we're going to try to do next Tuesday, November 6th
> starting at 10 am EST (UTC-0500).  We'll be in #anaconda on
> irc.freenode.net

Since I do not know yet if I'll be available at that time:

What I'd really like to see is a list of servers to netinstall
from. Having to manually enter a hostname and path is quite
ugly.

I'm willing to look into implementing this myself if noone else
absolutely wants to do it.