Re: Let's talk about some F9 (and beyond) features for anaconda

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007 16:39:17 +0100
Ralf Ertzinger <fedora camperquake de> wrote:

> What I'd really like to see is a list of servers to netinstall
> from. Having to manually enter a hostname and path is quite
> ugly.
>
> I'm willing to look into implementing this myself if noone else
> absolutely wants to do it.

It may require yum stuff move to stage1, but there is infrastructure
for using mirrorlists to return back a list of valid mirrors (even
geoip close!) to install from.

Again I think the painful part is hooking all that up in loader.

--
Jesse Keating