kickstart not working with fedora 8

I've been using kickstart with fedora 6 to run automated installs, I do this by adding the following line to the isolinux.cfg on my fedora install dvd

label install_linux
 kernel vmlinuz
 append ks=nfs:my.server:/path/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img

I tried a similar thing on fedora 8

label linux
 menu label ^Install or upgrade an existing system
 menu default
 kernel vmlinuz
 append ks=nfs:my.server:/path/ks.cfg initrd=initrd.img

And when I try to install from the dvd I get the following errors.

File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pykickstart/commands/method.py", line 81, in parse(opts, extra) = op.parse_args(args=args)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parse_args'

Any ideas what is going on here?

Cheers
Matt