Re: kickstart not working with fedora 8

> File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/pykickstart/commands/method.py",
> line 81, in parse(opts, extra) = op.parse_args(args=args)
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'parse_args'

You must be using the cdrom installation method.  This is fixed in
pykickstart-1.19-1 which I have released an update for, but that doesn't
do much for you now.  The easiest thing for you to do would be remove or
comment out the cdrom line in your kickstart file and add that
information to your boot args instead.

- Chris