New feature page

I've taken the discussions from the IRC meeting and tried to distill
things into separate pages with owners, etc and also to integrate it
into the rest of the bits on the wiki.  If I missed something, let me
know or just add it yourself.
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Features

The individual pages for each thing are somewhat from the Fedora feature
template, but that was mostly to make some of them easier to turn into
actual features for Fedora 9 as opposed to caring that much about the
formatting.

Jeremy