Check for RELEASE-NOTES file; locale specific extension doesn't exist

Hi all, noticed the following when doing an "askmethod" install of
CentOS 5.0.  I'm not sure if it's truly an anaconda related issue, but
figured this would be a good place to start.

Basically, if I do an http method installation, the installer looks for
the following files on my web server:

  RELEASE-NOTES-en_US.UTF-8.html
  RELEASE-NOTES-en_US.UTF-8
  RELEASE-NOTES-en_US.html
  RELEASE-NOTES-en_US

However, on my CentOS 5.0 CD, the only files present are:

  RELEASE-NOTES-en.html
  RELEASE-NOTES-en

Obviously, it's trivial to create a symlink or something to fix this,
but is there a better way to address this?  Should CentOS be providing
one of the above files, or should anaconda be requesting one of the
lower two filenames instead?

Maybe I can just override my locale (LANG) settings somewhere before
this step.

Any insight appreciated,
Ray